- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1-2 eggs how hungry are you?
- ¼ cup veggies grated zucchini and/or sliced mushrooms and/or diced peppers
- 1 dash salt
- pepper and/or turmeric
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and melt on low-medium heat (cast-iron pans are preferred).
- In the meantime grab a bowl and beat the egg(s) with your vegetables of choice and the spices.
- Tilt pan to ensure the bottom is covered with the melted oil. Pour egg mixture into a pan and lightly fry the eggs without stirring.
- When the bottom is lightly done flip over in one side and cook until white is no longer runny.
- Serve & Enjoy!