Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding
This recipe is high in fiber and omega-3. It is perfect for fighting inflammation and regulating bowel movements.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 red apple cored, keep the peel
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk coconut milk may also be used
- 1 cup Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon seed butter almond butter may also be used
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Medjool Dates pitted
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 20 grams collagen peptides optional
- Mix everything in a blender until pudding-like consistency.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating
- Sprinkle with ground flax seeds and enjoy!