Blueberry Chia Pudding
- 1 cup grape juice
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk coconut milk may also be used
- 3 Medjool Dates
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 cups frozen blueberries thawed
- 1 cup Chia seeds
- 100 grams collagen peptides optional
- Mix all ingredients (except for the chia seeds and collagen peptides) in a blender until the dates are properly ground.
- Add the chia seeds and the collagen peptides to the mixture and gently blend them in. Don't blend too fast or too long since the idea is to keep the chia seeds intact.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating