- 0.25 cup coconut cream Put can in refrigerator overnight
- 1 tsp juice of a lime (5ml)
- 2 cans (340g) of tuna drained and flaked
- 1 small green apple
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 head romain lettuce separated into individual leaves
- sea salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix the coconut cream with the lime juice. Add salt to taste.
- Then add the tuna, apple and celery pieces to the coconut cream mixture.
- Wrap the desired amount of tuna mixture and sliced avocado in the lettuce leaves and serve.
Nutrition: 499 calories Fat: 26g Carbs: 23g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 10g Protein: 44g