AIP Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado large
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 large cloves of garlic (strong garlic taste)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp hymalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Put all of the ingredients, except olive oil, in your blender. Blend until smooth.
- While blender is running, pour the olive oil in very slowly (through the top lid trap) in a thin stream. (This emulsifies it and makes it thicker.)
- Serve with chopped romaine salad.
- This dressing will keep in the fridge for a week.