Rainbow Roasted Root Vegetables
- 2 butternut squash peeled, seeded and cut in cubes
- 10 carrots Peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 Turnip Peeled and cut in cubes
- 4 Sweet Potatoes Peeled and cut in cubes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Coat the vegetables with the olive oil and sea salt. Spread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 400F until vegetables are tender. The cooking time will vary according to the size of the vegetables pieces. Check frequently and turn vegetables over during cooking time.
Note: These vegetables can be prepared in large quantity and frozen making it convenient for meal preparation.