10 Minutes Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 medium-large bananas, ripened
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1-3 tbsp coconut flour * see note
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
- coconut oil for frying some coconut oil have a stronger coconut taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. You can leave a bit chunky.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Heat a pan on medium-low and add coconut oil (be generous to ensure the entire pan is coated)
- Using a tablespoon or a small ice cream scoop, plop down the batter and press down with the back of a spoon. The batter should sizzle a little. If not, heat the plan a little longer.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes or until bottom has caramelized slightly and is easily removed with a spatula. Flip and repeat.
- Because the sizes of bananas vary, you may need to stir in a little more coconut flour if there appears to be a lot of moisture remaining. The trick is to absorb as much of the moisture as possible to allow for easy frying and flipping.
- You will need to keep the pan well oiled.