Butternut Breakfast Bites
- 1 pound of ground pork
- 1 cup cooked butternut squash
- 10 fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cinnamom
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsps sea salt
- Preheat the oven at 400F/200C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well with your hands until spices and butternut are thoroughly mixed through the meat.
- Using a small cookie scoop, or your hands, roll mixture in 1 1/2 inch balls and place into mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown on the edges and meat is no longer pink in the middle.