Blueberry Cream Cup
- 70g frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 250ml coconut cream, stored in a fridge overnight
- First, heat the blueberries in a small frying pan and stir in the the maple syrup. As the blueberries soften, squish a couple of them with the back of a spoon to release their juices. Once you have a jammy purple syrup but with most of the blueberries whole, turn off the heat.
- Open the chilled can of coconut cream and squeeze out any watery liquid that has trickled to the bottom. Discard this. Squeeze the thick coconut cream into a bowl and scoop out half into a piping bag fitted with a large star-shaped nozzle.
- Pour half the blueberry syrup into the coconut cream in the bowl and blend until smooth. Divide this mixture equally between the serving glasses (use shot glasses)
- Pipe the coconut cream in the piping bag over the glasses and finish by drizzling with the blueberries and any syrup left in the pan.
- Eat right away or cover with cling film and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Can also make with raspberries or strawberries.