Cauliflower Flat Bread
- 1 cup (140g) cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup (64g) arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp (7g) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) avocado oil
- salt to taste (sea salt or pink hymalayan)
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C)
- Microwave or steam the cauliflower florets until tender.
- Food process (or use a blender) to process the cauliflower florets into a mash.
- Mix the cauliflower mash with the arrowroot flour, garlic powder, avocado oil and salt. Taste the mixture and add in more garlic powder and salt to taste. Mix into a springy dough.
- Use you hand to press the dough into a flat bread, place on some parchment paper, and bake in oven for 15 minutes.