Super Easy Guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp lime juice
- salt to taste (sea salt or pink hymalayan)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped (or use 2 tsp of dried cilantro)
- Mash up the avocado. Make sure your avocado is ripe as it won't make very good guacamole otherwise.
- Mix in the garlic, and onion powder
- Squeeze in the fresh lime juice and finely chopped cilantro.
- Mix everything together really well. Add salt to taste and serve.
Calories: 180 Sugar: 2 g Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Fiber: 7g Protein: 3g